I am a graphic designer and art director based in Lausanne, Switzerland where I graduated with honours in the Master Art Direction (type option) program at ECAL. I specialise myself in graphic design for print, web, branding and motion with a strong focus on typography. After studying in Geneva, Copenhagen and Lausanne, I am currently working in the cultural and commercial fields for companies, individuals and on self initiated projects.
With each new project comes a new challenge. As I see it, it offers new opportunities I always consider with enthusiasm and curiosity to create the most complete, innovative and original work. Through a realistic and quality-focused approach, my goal is to highlight the singularity of each project. I see innovation, distinction and audacity as fundamental principles in order to make a good visual communication.
For inquiries, do not hesitate to contact me. Full Portfolio or CV are available upon request.
Selected Press & Exhibitions
- Wallpaper Magazine: Online & Issue 202, 2015 & 2016
- Etapes Magazine: Issue 228, 2015
- Graphic Design Festival Scotland International Poster Exhibition, The Lighthouse – Glasgow, 2017
- IdPure Issue 39 (with MAAD), 2016
- Look at Me: New Poster Design, Sandu Publishing, 2015
- Half-time Exposition, ECAL Lausanne, 2017
- Prix Beau Virage – Lausanne, 2016
- Paléo Festival Nyon 2014 / 1st Price – Poster, 2013
- Service Protection & Sauvetage – Genève / 1st Price – Visual identity, 2013
Reproduction photographies: Bilal Sebei
Additional reproduction photographies: Bastien Gomez / Gaël Corboz / Calypso Mahieu
All work depicted: Copyright © Bilal Sebei, 2014 – 2019. All rights reserved.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or part of its content, in any form, is prohibited. You are not allowed to distribute, transmit, commercialize or store any content without my prior written permission.