I am a Switzerland-based designer specialised in print, editorial, branding, web and motion design with a strong focus on typography. Through a realistic, rigorous and quality-oriented approach, I consider innovation and audacity as fundamental principles in my practice.
I have been working as a collaborator at ECAL/University of Art and Design Lausanne as well as in the cultural and commercial fields for companies, individuals and on self initiated projects.
With each new project comes a new challenge. As I see it, it offers new opportunities I always consider with enthusiasm and curiosity to create the most complete, innovative and original work.
For inquiries, do not hesitate to contact me. Full Portfolio or CV are available upon request.
- Print & Editorial design
- Lettering & Typeface design
- Motion & Digital design
- On the Road to Variable: The Flexible Future of Typography, Victionary Publishing, 2019
- Graphic Design Festival Scotland International Poster Exhibition, The Lighthouse - Glasgow, 2017
- Half-time Exposition, ECAL Lausanne, 2017
- Wallpaper Magazine: Online & Issue 202, 2015 & 2016
- IdPure Issue 39 (with MAAD), 2016
- Etapes Magazine: Issue 228, 2015
- Look at Me: New Poster Design, Sandu Publishing, 2015
- Prix Beau Virage – Lausanne, 2016
- Paléo Festival Nyon 2014 / 1st Price - Poster, 2013
- Service Protection & Sauvetage – Genève / 1st Price - Visual identity, 2013